Cooking Miracle Noodles and Rice
1. Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
2. Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
3. Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
4. After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don’t worry! The noodles aren’t being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
5. Now you’re ready to add sauce or stock to the finished noodles and some steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies and/or meat.
Courtesy Miracle Noodle