- Pre-Heat oven to 370 degrees and place oven rack on middle setting
- Make stuffing according to instructions on the box. while stuffing is cooling prep the pork loin
- Trim pork loin of all fat and silver skin. Take boning knife and insert in each end of the loin and work back and forth and to the middle of the loin. We are making a "tunnel" which will run the length of the loin
- Once stuffing has cooled, mix in the dried cranberries. Take stuffing and stuff into the hole/tunnel in the pork loin. Keep stuffing the loin (from both ends) until the entire loin is stuffed and feels full to the touch
- Lightly oil the pork loin and season with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until cooked through. For extra flavor you can baste the loin with juices from Gunther's Fiery Cranberry Habanero Salsa
- Remove roast from oven, let sit for 10 minutes, slice and serve with Gunther's Fiery Cranberry Habanero Salsa. (see picture)
Courtesy Gunther's Gourmet