Recipe|GUNTHER'S GOURMET SEAFOOD MARTINIS
Yield: 6 Portions
- 6 each - Little Neck Clams - washed thoroughly
- 6 each - Jumbo Scallops - Remove Side Mussel
- 12 each - Shrimp - 21 to 25 count in size - peeled and deveined
- 6 Wedges - Lemon
- 8 ounces - Guacamole
- To taste - Old Bay
- Parsley for Garnish
- 9 ounces - Gunther's Gourmet Crab Salsa
- 6 each - Martini Glasses
- In a covered pot, steam the well cleaned mussels for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until the shells open and the flesh is firm yet springy to the touch. Chill immediately.
- Replace the water and steam the clams for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until the shells open and the clams are firm yet springy to the touch. Chill immediately.
- Replace the water and steam the shrimp for 1 and 1 1/2 minutes or until cooked through. Chill immediately.
- Lightly oil the scallops with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. In a very hot saute pan, sear on both sides for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes (depending on their size) per side or until they're golden brown and cooked through. They should be firm yet springy to the touch. Chill immediately.
- In a clean martini glass, spoon in 1 1/2 ounces of Gunther's Gourmet Crab Salsa. Arrange the chilled mussels, clams, scallops and shrimp. (See picture)
- Garnish with a sprig of parsley and then dip the lemon wedge into some Old Bay and top off your Seafood Martini.