Recipe|JAMAICAN JERK PORK WITH SALSA VERDE
Yield: two 6 oz Portions or three 4 oz Portions
- 2 Tablespoons - Jerk Seasoning
- 1/2 ounce - Olive Oil
- 6 ounces - Gunther's Gourmet Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim pork tenderloin of all fat and silver skin.
- Rub with oil and coat evenly with jerk seasoning (this is a bit like a wet rub).
- Place pork on a baking sheet and place on middle oven rack.
- Cook for 18 to 22 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150 - 155 degrees.
- Let pork loin sit and rest on a cutting board for 5 to 8 minutes. Then slice to desired thickness.
- Spoon 2 to 3 ounces of chilled Gunther's Gourmet Salsa Verde on the center of the plate and fan the sliced pork around the Salsa Verde (See picture).
- Garnish with fresh herbs and your favorite sides and serve.
Courtesy Gunther's Gourmet