Recipe|TERRIFIC TUNA SALAD
Looking for a healthy, delicious tuna salad? Throw out the mayo and its 23g of fat and swap in fat-free Miller's Banana Pepper Mustard.
- 6 oz. of tuna (~2/3 cup), fresh or canned
- 1 hard boiled egg (chopped)
- 1 stalk of celery (chopped)
- 1/4 onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. Miller’s Banana Pepper Mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain tuna if using canned.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients well with a table fork or spatula until the mixture has a slightly chunky consistency.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Courtesy Miller's Mustard